- 1). Remove the front dash around the navigation DVD system at the front of your Chevy vehicle. Most just pop out with a little prying form a flat head screwdriver, although you need to check your owners manual just to make sure.
- 2). Slide the navigation system out of the dash board and disconnect the wire harness that connects to the rear of the device.
- 3). Plug the harness into the available connection port on your GM navigation system override dock, then plug the wire that came with the dock into the connection port on the rear of the navigation system.
- 4). Slide the dock into the open space on the dash, then insert the navigation system in front of it until back into position. Place the dash cover back into position and tighten and screws down required to hold the equipment.
- 5). Power on the vehicle and insert your favorite DVD. Switch the gear of the vehicle to "Drive" and the DVD still plays.