- 1). Join a church. Rather than spend your time going from church to church, settle at a location and begin to form relationships. Attend church activities, such as potlucks, sports games and Sunday school. Volunteer for youth group or children's church. All of these venues will help you meet a Christian guy within your church.
- 2). Go to a Christian conference. Introduce yourself to the people sitting around you. Ask groups of people to go to lunch so that you can meet more people.
- 3). Take a Christian cruise. Sometimes finding love requires putting yourself out there and taking risks. Go on cruise excursions to meet new people. Sit with different people during meals and make conversation.
- 4). Attend a Christian college. Christian colleges have many available guys ranging from freshmen to older students. Study groups and coffee runs provide an excellent opportunity to meet new people.
- 5). Frequent Christian concerts. You will find Christian guys who show interest in the same type of music that you do. Investigate your local concert scene to see what band comes to town next.
- 6). Join an online community. Several websites cater to single Christians. This widens your ability to find Christian guys. Stay open to a guy who might live in a different location. Take your time and get to know him before meeting in person.