- 1). Launch the iTunes software.
- 2). Connect your iPod via the USB cable to your computer.
- 3). Go to the "Devices" panel from the left sidebar. Select your iPod from the list. If the right pane does not automatically default to the "Summary" tab, click the tab to go there.
- 4). Check the box next to "Manually manage music and videos" under the "Options" section.
- 5). Click the "OK" button to confirm the new setting. Click "Apply" to enable manual transfer mode.
- 6). Go to your iTunes library on the left sidebar. Select all or any of the music files or videos you want to move.
- 7). Drag the files to the iPod icon under the "Devices" section. As you hover over the device, an icon will appear, which means it is safe to drop the files. You have successfully moved the files to your iPod.
- 8). Repeat Step 1 through Step 7 on your second computer.